Here at Mundella Primary School we have been blown away by the hard work and effort that pupils, and their families, have put into home study during this most unusual and testing of times.
This page has been created to share a range of online resources that have been identified to support our Mundella crew whilst they find themselves stuck at home.
We will also add our new fortnightly 'Bingo' grids to give you some practical ideas about some of the things you could do to support learning and maintain well-being.
In addition, we would also like to celebrate some of the work that you have been doing; through stories, pictures, examples of activities.
You will also find links to The Oak National Academy at the bottom of this page.
Here are some useful websites. Please feel free to email suggestions for other websites to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children have individual log in details for Lexia (username and password) enclosed in packs
- To access the Collins Connect resource, use the login details below. It is the same for every pupil
- Phonics Bloom - some free online phonics games.
- For free interactive games for all subjects. Try Hit the Button for number bonds to 10!
- BBC Supermovers - free songs about Maths and English that will get your child moving.
- BBC Bitesize - free games and resources for all subjects.
- All subjects
- PE/ Fitness resources
- E -books to 'borrow' and read
CEOP Education Team - Online Safety at Home
You can still find all of our previous home activity packs on their parents and carers website.
Free Activity and Work Books
Homework Grids and Additional Work
Week Beginning 20-4-20
Early Years Sheets and Bits
Y1 Sheets and Bits
Y2 Sheets and Bits
Y3 Sheets and Bits
Y5 Sheets and Bits
Week Beginning 4-5-20
Y2 Sheets and Bits
The Oak Academy
The Oak National Academy launched on Monday 20 April. This brand-new enterprise has been created by 40 teachers from some of the leading schools across England, backed by government grant funding. It will provide 180 video lessons each week, across a broad range of subjects from maths to art to languages, for every year group from Reception through to Year 10.
Below you will find links to the content and website that will be
updated with new lessons each week.