Off Plan Weeks
'Off Plan' weeks are blocks of time; usually at the beginning or end of a term, during which teachers can explore broader aspects of the curriculum and explore new, exciting and bold strategies for learning. These are often seasonally themed; Christmas, Sports week etc., but are usually given a vague outline within which teaching teams can 'go wild'.
Themes this year include:
- Authors 4-9-19 (Linked to class names)
- Local Study 14-10-19 (historical basis)
- Careers 28-10-19 (inspire to aspire)
- Performing Arts 9-12-19 (music, dance and drama)
- Ecology and the Environment 10-2-20 (science and geography)
- International Easter 30-3-20 (global culture and religions)
- Decades 1-6-20 (pop culture and history 50s to 90s)
- Olympics 13-7-20 (geography, sport and fitness)
Please speak to the staff team if you have ideas or feel that you could contribute in any way.