Off Plan Weeks
'Off Plan' weeks are blocks of time; usually at the beginning or end of a term, during which teachers can explore broader aspects of the curriculum and explore new, exciting and bold strategies for learning. These are often seasonally themed; Christmas, Sports week etc., but are usually given a vague outline within which teaching teams can 'go wild'.
Themes this year include:
- Authors 6-9-21 (Linked to class names)
- Careers 18-10-21 (inspire to aspire)
- Safety Week 1-11-21 (think safe, stay safe)
- Performing Arts 13-12-21 (music, dance and drama)
- Ecology and the Environment 7-2-22 (science and geography)
- Living and Growing 28-3-21 (Plants and Animals in our Environment)
- Decades of Our Queen 23-5-21 (QEII the decades of her life and work)
- International Week 12-7-21 (geography, history and culture)
Please speak to the staff team if you have ideas or feel that you could contribute in any way.