Off Plan Weeks
'Off Plan' weeks are blocks of time; usually at the beginning or end of a term, during which teachers can explore broader aspects of the curriculum and explore new, exciting and bold strategies for learning. These are often seasonally themed; Christmas, Sports week etc., but are usually given a vague outline within which teaching teams can 'go wild'.
Themes this year include:
- Authors 5-9-22 (Linked to class names)
- Food and Fashion 17-10-22 (reduce, reuse, recycle)
- Cultural Festivals 31-10-22 (light across the world)
- Performing Arts 14-12-22 (music, dance and drama)
- Outdoor and Adventurous Activities 6-2-23 (thinking and working together)
- Famous People 27-3-23 (across cultures and across time)
- Maths Week 22-5-23 (maths in life and work)
- Technology Week 10-7-23 (engineering a better life)
Please speak to the staff team if you have ideas or feel that you could contribute in any way.