Skip to content ↓

Mundella Primary School

Aspire & Achieve

    About Us



    For Primary In Year Casual Admissions the procedure has changed. If you live in another Local Authority’s area but want a Kent school place you should apply through your own Local Authority. If you live in Kent or are about to move to Kent you must complete an In Year Casual Admissions Form and send it to Mundella Primary School, Black Bull Rd, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5QX where your request will be processed. Full information on this procedure can be obtained from the “Guidance for Completing In Year Casual Admission Form” notes available from Kent County Council or the school office.  You will need to fill in a separate form for each child.

    Our Admissions Policy

    Please click here for a copy of Kent County Council’s In Year Admissions Form  (IYCAF)  .

    For admissions guidance please visit the Kent County Council Website.

    For detailed guidance, download the 2015 admissions guide  .